Somasegar (corporate vice president of the Developer Division at Microsoft) and Jason Zandar (Corporate Vice President for the Visual Studio team in the Developer Division at Microsoft) announced on their blogs that VS 2012 will be officially released on September 12th, mark your calendars and visit http://visualstudiolaunch.com for more details.
There are more good news for MSDN subscribers, VS2012 will be available to download on August 15th
Today Windows 8 released to manufacturing (RTM) has been announced
Here are the available dates for WINDOWS 8 RTM
- August 15th: Developers will be able to download the final version of Windows 8 via your MSDN subscriptions.
- August 15th: IT professionals testing Windows 8 in organizations will be able to access the final version of Windows 8 through your TechNet subscriptions.
- August 16th: Customers with existing Microsoft Software Assurancefor Windows will be able to download Windows 8 Enterprise edition through the Volume License Service Center (VLSC), allowing you to test, pilot and begin adopting Windows 8 Enterprise within your organization.
- August 16th:Microsoft Partner Network members will have access to Windows 8.
- August 20th:Microsoft Action Pack Providers (MAPS) receive access to Windows 8.
- September 1st: Volume License customers without Software Assurance will be able to purchase Windows 8 through Microsoft Volume License Resellers.
Bob Tabor has made 21 video that will teach you the fundamentals of HTML5 & CSS3
Click here to watch the whole series on Channel 9
Brian Keller have been working on 2 amazing books for ALM and TFS 2012
click on images to get the books
Professional Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2012 covers the full breadth of ALM capabilities available in Visual Studio 2012, Team Foundation Server 2012, and related technologies
Professional Team Foundation Server 2012 dives deeper into Team Foundation Server 2012 and is intended for anybody who needs to install, administer, or perform advanced configuration tasks with Team Foundation Server 2012
For more info you can read the whole article here
Steven Sinofsky (President of the Windows and Windows Live Division at Microsoft) announced at Microsoft’s annual sales meeting that customers will be able to get Windows 8 starting on October 26th 2012